Friday 18 September 2009

NY cheesecake


Recipe 6 : NY Cheesecake

OK....sorryy i havent been blogging for awhile i..i have been too lazy to upload pictures to my com for this blog...but I have been making desserts regularly tho :)
anyway, this is my attempt at the NY cheesecake recipe from hummingbird


This was really good i have to say especially the cheesebit... however, the cheesecake base didnt come out as nice as i hoped for...its prob due to the fact that i used a pop-out round cake tin..and the recipe required you to put the cake tin in a deep roasting dish and fill it 2/3 with water...
somehow the water seeped through i think....in the end the base was soggy :(

My Verdict : 7/10
The cheeseake is delicious!!! its sooo creamyy and nice...It would have been 10 if the base wasnt soggy....but i guess it was my equipment's fault...oh well


til next time...mmmmMMMMmmmmm aaahhhhhHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment